The video explains some of the potential issues that may arise in operating a used tester over a new tester:
- Penetrators or other items normally included could be missing or damaged.
- Spring tension on units over many years can fade
- Accurate readings will start to diminish
- Often used testers are too old to calibrate or repair
- The cost of calibration and repair to a used tester, in some cases can exceed the cost of a brand new tester.
- New Ames Portable Hardness testers come with a brand new case, test blocks, penetrators, anvils, and extenders.
- Also included, our Rockwell hardness Tester Manual
Please fill out the form below to contact one of our sales reps today :
Pitfalls Of Used Rockwell Hardness Testers
Ouch! There was a server error.