Rockwell Hardness Tester Calibration
We provide repair and calibration service for Ames and DoAll Portable Hardness tester with a model number of 12000 or newer. For repairs to your portable hardness tester an initial $25.00 repair evaluation fee will be charged and applied to your repair costs. Hardness tester calibration should be performed on a periodic basis to verify the continued accuracy of a tester. Electro Arc provides calibration and repair services for testers we manufacture. We provide an estimate to you prior to any repair or calibration. Our calibration and repair services include the
- Disassembling tester
- Complete cleaning of tester
- Visual and mechanical inspection of the tester and accessories
- Part replacement*
- All scales calibrated as required by customer
- Running hardness tests on certified hardness test blocks
- Traceable calibration to NIST standards
* You will be notified of the condition of the tester and any potential issues so that you can make a then
make a decision on whether to fix or not. We make every effort to expedite all calibration and repair
To get your Ames Tester calibrated or repaired please ship it to:
ATTN: Ames Repair
2055 N. Lima Center Rd.
Dexter MI 48130
Please be sure to put your contact information in with the tester shipment.